StudyMRCOG Medical Consultancy (P) Limited, A Medical Educational training platform/company is committed to ensure compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations, and cyber laws under Indian IT ACT. With this policy we shall intent, the data which we collected and furnished are the sole property of our company and no one owns the right to duplicate the content by any means. The data we collect from our client will be held secure adhering to all the laws and regulations under Indian IT ACT. This policy also shall explain and details you about the company’s data protection and content management policies such as
- All the data collected from the client will be dealt with measures to ensure the ethical and secure use of the data, and subject always to an appropriate acknowledgement as per Indian IT ACT.
- All the data collected shall remain under the control of StudyMRCOG medical consultancy and data shall not be made available to any other parities for commercial, profit use other than company interested parties.
- We maintain appropriate and reasonable measures in protecting your confidentiality and privacy along with the security of your organization’s information. We also ensure strict processing practices and protect against the unauthorized disclosures, access along with the destruction of your personal information like passwords, usernames, transaction, etc.
- StudyMRCOG does not need or want to collect any sensitive personal information through the Site. Similarly, minors under the age of 18 should not provide any personal information to StudyMRCOG through the Site. The Site does not knowingly accept sensitive personal information or personal information of minors from users of the Site and/or any third party sites.
- StudyMRCOG uses commercially reasonable efforts to employ security measures designed to protect your personal information from loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons. These include, but are not limited to:
- Physical safeguards such as locked doors and file cabinets, controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction of media containing your personal information.
- Technology safeguards, like the use of anti-virus and endpoint protection software and monitoring of our systems and data centers to ensure that they comply with our security policies.
- Organizational safeguards, like training and awareness programs on security and privacy, to make sure employees understand the importance and means by which they must protect your personal information.
- We will retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- How long is the data needed to provide you with our products or services or to operate our business?
- Do you have an account with us? In this case, we will keep your data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide the services to you.
- Are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain your data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of contract or litigation.
Questions or concerns
If you would like more information about any of the above, have concerns, or need information about viewing this Privacy Notice in alternate formats, please feel free to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org